- New design
- Reporting by episode date
- Reports on data from the previous week, Sunday to Saturday
- More information about what the data is telling us about the current situation
- Further analysis by phases of re-opening and age group.
What does episode date mean and why use it?
- Reporting by episode date means using the dates of illness onset, hospital admission or death. Before now, we were using reported date, meaning the day it was reported to public health.
- Analyzing disease data by episode date provides a more accurate picture of the current situation because it shows when people become ill and when severe outcomes happen.