Tuberculosis Control Clinic
100 – 237 Columbia Street E
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W4
(Across from Royal Columbian Hospital)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 4:00.p.m.
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of patients with active TB or latent TB infection.
- TB medication for patients with active TB or latent TB infection.
- A safe and patient-centred environment for TB treatment.
- Resources and multilingual education materials about TB and related issues.
- Skin tests and chest x-rays when indicated.
Skin test for work and school are performed by appointment only and include a fee of $40.00. Payment may be made in cash, exact amount only or by cheque. No credit or debit cards are accepted.
There is free parking for the clinic in the alley to the east side of the building; there are about 10 parking spots.
There is metered parking on the street, and free parking within walking distance up Simpson and Keary Streets (two-hour maximum).
There is also public pay parking behind Royal Columbian Hospital.
- Bus C9, 128, 155
- Skytrain (996)