The SmartSexResource website provides comprehensive information, education and resources on sexually transmitted infections and other sexual health topics.
SmartSex ResourceThe website features:
- information on STIs and STI trends, as well as information on testing, including a searchable clinic finder
- email and text reminders for STI testing, PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) follow-up and vaccinations
- ask a question and real-time chat with a nurse at BCCDC
- a wide variety of patient and professional resources including brochures, medication handouts, an STI testing checklist, STI information sheets in multiple languages and an STI comparison chart
- resources for health care providers, including the STI Updates blog, a herpes handbook and an HIV window period calculator
SmartSexResource also includes site Syphistory
, our campaign to eliminate syphilis in BC ("make syphilis history").