655 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4R4 Canada
For health questions or concerns, please contact your family doctor, a public health service or the HealthLinkBC helpline (dial: 8-1-1)
- Lab Results: Phone 1-877-747-2522 /
- Fax 604-707-2601 or alternate: 604-708-8037
- Drug info for healthcare professionals: Phone 604-707-2787 / Toll-free 1-866-298-5909 / DPIC website
- STI Services: Phone 604-707-5600 / Fax 604-707-5604
- TB Services: Phone: 604-707-5678 / Fax: 604-707-2690
Questions about communicable diseases, environmental health and other public health issues should be directed to your regional health authority
- Fraser Health
- For public: 604-587-3936
- Health professionals: 1-866-990-9941
- Interior Health
- Island Health
- South Island: 1-866-665-6626
- North Island: 1-866-770-7798
- Northern Health: 250-565-2990
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 604-675-3900
Parking at BCCDC is limited.
- Public pay parking with Impark is available under the building.
- Some street parking is available.
- Public pay parking is available at the City Square shopping plaza (enter on Ash Street).
- Monday to Friday 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturdays 6:00 am - 7:00 pm on
- Sundays and holidays: closed
- $3.00 = 1 hour
- $5.50 = 2 hours
- $8.00 = 3 hours or $10.00 to 6:00 pm
- Park in the first available stall in any Patients Only stalls
- Remember your stall number
- Proceed to the nearest parking meter and touch the screen to activate the meter
- Input the stall number
- Scroll through the menu to find the appropriate rate
- Pay the required rate via exact coin or credit card. Note: The dispenser does not provide change. Pay by phone is available.
No need to return to your vehicle to display the receipt.
Financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information.