Show your proof of vaccination with the
BC Vaccine Card and a piece of identification. You can use either a digital or printed copy of your BC Vaccine card.
BC Vaccine Cards will be phased in over time. From September 13, 2021 to September 26, people will also be able to use the vaccination cards they got at B.C. vaccine clinics or pharmacies as valid proof of vaccination.
Get your BC Vaccine Card online
- Go online to
- Enter your date-of-birth, Personal Health Number (PHN), and date of your first or second dose
- View, save a copy to your phone, or print your vaccine card
Request a printed copy of your BC Vaccine Card
- Call 1-833-838-2323 to request a mailed copy
- Visit a Service BC office to have one printed
- Print a copy for yourself - ask a trusted friend or visit a library to access a computer and printer