This is a summary of publicly posted exposure notifications in schools by week.
This tool summarizes notifications posted on Regional Health Authority websites. It lets you see all the school
notifications across the province from the previous week in one place.
While COVID-19 is in our communities, it will be in some schools. There will be more exposure notifications in communities where more people have COVID-19.
- Learn when and why a notification is sent when there is a case of COVID-19 in School.
- Find current exposure notifications on Regional Health Authority websites.
What this tells us
- Number of notifications posted each week
- Percentage of schools with a notification
- Number of notifications by school district and health authority
What this does not tell us
The information in this tool comes from the Regional Health Authorities and is compiled by the Ministry of Education. Regional Health Authorities may have more details available on their websites.
How to use
- Use the Health Authority, School Type and School District categories to filter the results in view. Click the arrow in the box to see options and select the options you would like to include. If everything is selected, click to unselect “All” and choose the information you would like to include. Make sure to click “Apply” to see your results.
- Click the name of the school to go directly to the Regional Health Authority School Exposure page.