The BC Centre for Disease Control is located at 655 West 12th Avenue in Vancouver, BC.
Parking at the BCCDC is limited.
Public pay parking with Impark is available under the building.
- Monday to Friday 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturdays 6:00 am - 7:00 pm on
- Sundays and holidays: closed
- $3.00 = 1 hour
- $5.50 = 2 hours
- $8.00 = 3 hours or $10.00 to 6:00 pm
Financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information.
- Park in the first available stall in any Patients Only stalls
- Remember your stall number
- Proceed to the nearest parking meter and touch the screen to activate the meter
- Input the stall number
- Scroll through the menu to find the appropriate rate
- Pay the required rate via exact coin or credit card. Note: The dispenser does not provide change. Pay by phone is available.
- No need to return to your vehicle to display the receipt.
- Street parking is available.
- Other local public parking can be found in the vicinity, i.e., at the City Square shopping plaza on Ash Street.
- Bus: 9, 15, 17, 33, 99
- Canada Line (980)